The second-generation Fulla is Schiit's answer to the question, “What’s the most affordable way I can get into great sound on my desktop?” And by “my desktop,” we mean everything on it. Fulla 2 is ready for your headphones, your powered monitors, your analog sources, and more.
Total Flexibility For Your Desktop
Fulla 2 is a complete DAC/Amp in a single tiny case. Plug Fulla 2 into virtually any USB port, connect your headphones and/or powered monitors, and you’re set for great music. But that’s only the start. Use it as an amp. Connect your phone (or any other analog source) to the convenient front jack. Use it as a preamp. Connect to powered monitors or speaker amps using the variable outputs on the back. Use it as a DAC. Connect to an external preamp or processor with the fixed 2V line outs on the back, or use the variable outputs for convenient volume control as well.
Use it with phones, tablets, or computers with low-powered USB ports. They’ve included a second USB port for power input. Plug in your phone charger (or any other 5V DC source with micro-USB output) and Fulla 2 tells your source it doesn’t need any power.
Like DACs costing more than 10X this price, Fulla uses the latest AKM AK4490 D/A converter. Coupled with an Alps RK09 potentiometer, high-quality filter and amp stages from Texas Instruments, as well as precision thin-film resistors and film capacitors, Fulla delivers performance far beyond its modest price.
Plenty of Headphone Power
Fulla 2 delivers a super punch, up to 550mW into 16 ohms, together with a vanishingly low noise floor and low output impedance. Or, in English, this means it’s a great match for virtually any headphone.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20Khz, -0.1db, 2Hz-200KHz, -3dB
- Maximum Power, 16 Ohms: 550mW
- Maximum Power, 32 ohms: 360mW
- Maximum Power, 50 ohms: 230mW
- Maximum Power, 300 ohms: 40mW
- THD: <0.008%, 20Hz-20KHz, at 1V RMS
- IMD: <0.008%, CCIR
- SNR: >102db, A-weighted, referenced to 1V RMS
- Crosstalk: >-70dB, 20Hz-20KHz
- Output Impedance (headphones): 0.5 ohms
- Output Impedance (line outs): 75 ohms
- Input Impedance (front 1/8" jack): 10k ohms
- Gain: 1.7 (4.6db)
- USB Receiver: C-Media CM6631A
- DAC: AKM AK4490 with TI OPA1662-based filter stage
- Sample Rates and Bit Depths: 16/44.1 to 24/96 supported without drivers on Windows, Mac,
- Linux, Android (UAC 1 device)
- Output Stage: TI LMH6643 x 2 (1 per channel)
- Power Supply: Via USB, with +/- 5V rails via high-current dual-polarity switching regulator,
- with inductor filtering and local regulation
- ower Consumption: 0.8W typical
- ize: 3.5 x 2.5 x 1.375" (including knob)
- Weight: 9 oz